2736 Thompson Drive: This is a one of a kind waterfront home. What separates 2736 Thompson Drive from all other riverfront homes in Valleyview and Dallas are these 5 things:
- Elevation, this 5600sqft home on .47 of an acre is one of the highest pieces of property along the South Thompson River.
- Privacy, this property is lined on both sides with mature cedar trees and well above the river so that no one can see into the rear yard.
- Location, this home is located just minutes away from all levels of schooling, shopping, and all other amenities.
- Custom design, in 2005 this home was built over top the existing home that had been there since 1959. The floor plan is a perfect combination of open spaces and private areas so that large families can come together and seek quiet privacy when wanted.
- Interior and exterior finishings, quality of construction runs through the entire home from the geothermal central heating and air-conditioning system to all the granite countertops that adorn the kitchen, pantry, laundry room, nook, family room, ensuite, and bathrooms; the hardwood floors throughout the home, solid white maple kitchen cabinets, top end stainless steel appliances, insulated floors, walls and ceilings, a combination river rock, slate tile and stucco exterior, lifetime concrete tile roof, in-ground concrete pool w/ 3 ceramic turtles on bottom.
Other features of this spectacular home include large covered decks including one off the master suite, two fully separate guest or nanny suites, massive private office, 7 gas fireplaces, triple car garage with 10′ automatic doors and large L shaped wharf with two 23′ fiberglass docks to handle even the largest of boats.