Enter here to receive your FREE Report!
1. Downloading and reading the “8 Secrets Report” will literally save you tens of thousands of dollar!
2. Understanding how to implement the 5 Home Selling Fundamentals, is paramount if you want to achieve the top end of your value range.
3. The value range of your home can fluctuate by as much as 5% to 12% depending on who you hire to manage your home selling process. What’s 12% of the value of your?
4. Absolutely imperative that you and your agent understand the Principle of Price Elasticity and how to use this principle to ensure you price your home correctly!
5. Creating a listing game plan is a “home selling necessity” and insures a maximum top dollar result!
6. Make sure the agent you hire has more “Listing necessities in place than listing accessories;” otherwise you will be setting yourself up to sell for the bottom of your value range!
7. Listing a home without a complete start to finish strategy supported by proven systems is what we in the industry call, “the list and Hope it sells plan.” The problem with this plan is as clear as it is prevalent, “hope” is not a strategy!
Selling your home is a very serious matter, so treat it with the respect the process deserves. Do not hire the first agent you speak to even if they are referred to you; interview agents and make them prove that the systems and strategies they implement work! The fact that an agent is prepared to discount their fee to gain your business is meaningless when you understand that your home could if managed properly sell for X and if not it could easily sell for X – 5% to 12%; no discount can make up those kind of losses! It’s your equity, protect it!